KRS 218A.440 Requires that each agency seizing money or property shall at the close of each fiscal year file a statement with the Auditor of Public Accounts and the Secretary of the Justice and Public Safety Cabinet containing a detailed listing of all money and property seized in that fiscal year and the disposition thereof. The listing shall identify all property so seized.
Office of Drug Control Policy Annual Asset Forfeiture Submission
You have indicated that you have seizures and/or awards to report this fiscal year.
Please follow these instructions to submit this report:
- 1. Open and complete the Asset Forfeiture Report. You may type directly onto the form.
- 2. Once you have completed the form, name the file and save it to your computer. (For example, save it to your desktop.)
- 3. Please enter the name and title of the person responsible for the content of the form in the text fields below.
- 4. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Drug Control Policy at 1-888-414-ODCP
All local law enforcement agencies and sheriffs
The Justice and Public Safety Cabinet needs your assistance to fulfill the statutory requirement of collecting data on asset forfeiture.
- The fiscal year for the report should reflect July 1 through June 30 of the corresponding year.
- Do not send monthly reports. Submit only one report per year reflecting your seizures.
- Completed forms should take place on or before September 15 and need to be faxed or mailed to:
KY Office of Drug Control Policy
125 Holmes Street
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Fax: 502.564.6104 Office: 502.564.8277